Roger’s offers a wide variety of PADI certified scuba diving courses for any skill level.
- Discover Scuba Diving
- Open Water Diver
- Advanced Open Water Diver
- Rescue Diver
- Master Scuba Diver
Start Your PADI Scuba Education Online!
Whether you want to learn to scuba dive or are already a scuba diver who is looking for a flexible way to fit another dive course into your busy schedule, PADI’s online scuba programs are the way to go. You can get started immediately with the knowledge development portion of the course and work at your own pace using the PADI eLearning® system. This convenient, interactive study option allows you to learn anytime and anywhere you have an internet connection.
PADI eLearning lets you:
- Learn by watching, listening, reading and interacting with a dynamic instructional program.
- Access the material for one year, plus gain unlimited access to an online version of the course manual.
Contact US at (246)436-3483 or firstname.lastname@example.org anytime you have a question about what you’re learning.
Get in the water quickly – applying what you’ve learned – when you meet with your PADI Instructor.
Practical Experience for Future Divers
The PADI Discover Scuba Diving program allows those who have never tried it to safely experience the same sense of wonder and excitement shared every day by scuba divers throughout the world. Under the careful supervision of a PADI Instructor, participants actually go on a scuba dive in shallow, calm water.
When: At Roger’s Scuba Shack we conduct the Discover Scuba Dive each Monday through Saturday at 12 noon.
What: You will start in our classroom watching a PADI video on the basics of scuba diving. Then, you will put on all the dive gear required and enter the shallow water just off the beach in front of our shop for an in-water skills session on the basics of diving. After that, you will board our boat for a dive in Carlisle Bay, a marine park with shipwrecks.
The DSD goes from 12 noon until about 2:30 pm, and includes all the gear needed as well as round trip transportation between your hotel and our shop.
Contact Us at (246)436-3483 or email@example.com to book your Discover Scuba Diving experience today!!
- Knowledge session and in-water skills sessions
- An actual scuba dive in open water
- Experience scuba diving without committing to an entire course!
Your Discover Scuba Diving program includes an actual scuba dive in open water, which can count toward PADI Scuba Diver or Open Water Diver certification, putting you a step ahead of the game when you decide to go for it!
Full Certification as a Scuba diver
- Five Knowledge Development sessions
- Five Skills Development sessions in a pool or pool-like conditions
- Four Scuba dives in open water.
PADI Open Water Diver Course Online
The PADI Open Water Diver Course Online is a beginner scuba course and is great for those wanting to take their first breathe underwater while learning what they need to know to become a certified scuba diver.
Underwater Adventures as You Learn New Skills
- 5 Specialty Dives (Advanced Open Water Diver) -or- 9 Specialty Dives (Advanced Plus. Emphasis on learning during actual open water dives.
- Each dive credited toward corresponding Specialty Diver program.
Develops skills in and introduces you to night diving, deep diving, underwater navigation and up to six other specialties you and your instructor choose.
PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Course Online
The PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Course Online is perfect for those looking to hone their existing skills, lean some new ones and get more comfortable in the water.
Preventing/Managing Diving Emergencies
- 12 Open Water Training Exercises.
- Emphasizes flexibility and adapting the diver to personal and environmental conditions.
- A demanding and serious, but fun and rewarding program.
PADI’s Highest Recreational Credential
- Rescue Diver with five Specialty Diver certifications.
- The highest nonprofessional diver rating that can be achieved.
- A comprehensive program in three main phases: Watermanship, Knowledge Development and Practical Application develops knowledge and watermanship skills to instructor level
- Qualifies you to assist PADI Instructors with students in training, and to conduct the Skin Diver, Discover Local Diving and Scuba Review programs.